Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)English Football (Soccer) · 9 years ago

Why do i get so many thumbs downs for?

FQ-Should Ferdinand shake Terry's hand and drop the racism charges

Update 2:

the streets-yes call me what ever you like

Update 3:

the hound-i agree

Update 4:

the streets-like to see you make me gtfo

Update 5:

the step brother-lol

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes he should shake hands ,forget it and grow up .....I still don`t believe what Terry was alleged to have said to him , not from I saw anyway........Also he should drop the racism charge ,Oddly enough my Father worked in West London Magistrates Court as a Policeman where Terry`s case is being held.

I do not approve of players trying to get other players into trouble,normally they turn out to be the real guilty ones...

• ?
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

I suggest that you carefully reread your questions and the comments, for example the one about the Liverpool team in the seventies and eighties.

I suspect that you are relatively young and do not have a wide football knowledge, I am not trying to patronise you, but you did ask the question.

BTW it is not Ferdinand who has laid charges against Terry, it is the Crown Prosecution Service. Terry appears in the magistrates court to answer the charge in February.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Shake hands but don't drop the charge.

• 9 years ago

People just dislike your answer, that's all. There is nothing wrong or right, it is just preference. And you are overly sensitive about the issue.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Because you are a moron?

just a guess as I am not on here much anymore.

FQ Hell no., Why should he?

• LOL whatever Kitty said.

• 9 years ago

Its the thumbs down fairies.

• 9 years ago

I thumbs downed your answer, lol

Source(s): The Step Brothers!!!
  • 9 years ago

It must be everyone else and nothing to do with you at all.........

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Pars R us

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.