Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 9 years ago

Would a 50-something year old guy date a 25 year old woman who looks 15?

i'm 5'0 and 92 lbs

and because of my size i look kinda under age (but hopefully when im 40, i'll look 25 lol )

i feel like people see me as a child... i get called 'sweetie' by sales girls in their early 20s and im like 'im older than you!!!" its annoying sometimes.

anyways , i really really really like this older guy

he's a really good guy and not one of those creepy old men.... and i think he likes me , but i think that he's worried about what people are gonna think of us as a couple.... maybe he doesnt want to look like a pedo :(

obviously its completely okay for a 50 yr old guy to date a 25 yr old !!!! because im a woman and im an adult

but thing is i dont look my age

and he's really tall too , over 6'0

so would it be awkward?

Favorite Answer

The way you look really shouldn't matter :)

I'm 31, my wife who is in her 20's looks like she's 17. People give us funny looks all the time. They think I'm some pedophile. I don't care. I love her. The world can kiss my a**.

If i used to be the man and 50 i would be on prime of a 25 year historical in a second. Might be i am shallow however who cares. Who desires to fu*k an historic woman who cant even get moist anymore. Supply me a younger sizzling wet enjoyable pus*y.

why would u date someone double ur age?? I'm here sweetie

movie stars and sports figures do that all the time