My girlfriend broke up with me. I want her back. What should I do?

The main reason she broke up with me is because she feels we want different things out of life. I want kids someday and she doesn't think she will ever want kids. She thinks that if we stay together in the end I may end up resenting her. I honestly believe that I can accept a life without kids but she says she does not want to take the family that I want away from me. I know we both still love each other. I don't want to let her go. I don't know what to do. I love her so much.

Favorite Answer

Sweetheart, if she loves you, she will come back. if you're really that desperate to get her back, tell her how you really feel. every woman appreciates a sensitive guy who isn't afraid to swallow his pride & pour his heart out. follow your heart & you'll NEVER go wrong.

• A

You can't change how she feels, unfortunately. Maybe it's just her excuse to break up with you? Anyway, I would tell her your understand and then leave her alone--don't contact her at all (no texting or FB). If she has a change of heart, she knows how to contact you. Keep yourself busy--do something to improve yourself--to get your mind of her. That's going to be hard but you can do it. Good luck.

I duno man. Most woman want kids. It sounds like she's using it as an excuse to get out of anything serious.

If she broke up with you she probably doesn't like you. You should move on.