Do guys fall more in love if the sex is good, like women do?

like many (not all) women do? For example if a girl is troubled by a lot of things with her man, she will continue to fall deeper in love if the sex is good. For guys, if the sex is really good do they feel no more LOVE (not lust) than if the sex is not so good? Or for them is it nothing more than a physical activity?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 6
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't think sex is what women fall in love with, there has to be more to it than that. Sex does release a hormone in women that makes them feel contented and closer to that person, but that's not love.

If the relationship is a good one with great sex then I'm sure both parties stay happy and in love.

• The love language is different for everyone. Women can't control the release of a hormone that make them feel "love" man don't have that release after sex. If a mans love language is physical touch then yes.. they feel loved there for they love more. You should check out the book The 5 love languages, it could change your life.

• 9 years ago

I donot think so at all that guys fall more in love if the sex is good because there is a huge difference between love and sex. If a boy truly loves you, he would continue even if you are not so good in sex with him. But if his priority is sex then ofcourse he wouldnot show care for you until the sex is good. But that sounds selfish to me to a very large extent.

• 9 years ago

Wow. It's apparent that you know nothing about women.

Women don't fall deeper in love because the sex is good. If the sex is Truly good, we'll be more inclined to overlook your idiotic, childish, and boorish behavior.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

The most important sex organ is the brain and its near impossible for a man to leave a really sexy woman.

• 9 years ago

I would think so. You always remember and want to be with the good ones and the bad ones you just feel dirty and want out of your life

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

No woman only feel this way because of a special hormone woman produce after sex. This hormones gives you these feelings.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

You play hide the sausage you deal with the consequences

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

yea

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.