Hey Creationists, whats so perfect about the Chambered Nautilus?

It has poor vision, and uses it's sense of smell. And let's not forget the fact that it moves backwards. So add that with poor vision, it basically swims backwards, knocking into things. Don't believe me, go look at a video of one swimming.

What is so perfect about this creature. And why would an intelligent being create such a creature like this?

• Boz
    Favorite Answer

This is better addressed to evolutionists.

How come it lags 4.5 billion years behind everything else that has evolved?

It sound more like a description of those that come onto this section for a silly rant, dont you think?

And how many generations of sea cucumbers had to go extinct by offering up its internal organs before it figured out that it was a great defense mechanism?

I can throw out questions that need a rescue device too.

I have taken a vow of celibacy, like my father, and his father...

To answer your question, I don't know. But if you are using that example to prove to me that goo-to-you evolution is true... I say let's get down to the building blocks of molecular biology. Show me an example of a mutation that increases the information in the genome AND is beneficial. Essentially, show me how we "fell up".

And isn't it incredible that it has survived when folks like Brontosaurus and T-rex didn't.

I suppose you could say the same thing about the seahorse. Or the anemone.

And what's so great about possums?

Humans are kind of a pestilence on the planet, come to think of it.....

• If you're going to throw out a screwed up, weird animal, Platypus is the gold standard.

• ?

It's cool.

• fcm703

It's pretty.