How xan I get something on my record expunged for little or no cost? I am in upstate new york.?

I really need help. It is very difficult to find a job where I live with this on my record.

2 Answers

  • Walter
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

    Write a very nice letter to the Governor explaining your problem, and ask him to pardon you. That is as cheap as you can go

  • 9 years ago

    You can't and the Governor is not going to pardon you either

    Only a lawyer can help you

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.