If given a choice, would you like to "Evolve" into yourself, or prefer to be "Intelligently Designed"?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I'd prefer to design myself.

Evolving into myself or being created by someone else are both unsatisfactory.

• 9 years ago

Well If I were intelligently designing myself I'd leave out some things that are a problem. You know tonsils,wisdom teeth, that sort of thing. The humanbody proves there was no intelligence behind it.

• John J
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Intelligently designed would be cool. Here's my shopping list for what this 'intelligent designer' needs to change from the current model:

I need at least four arms instead of just two

Two hands on the end of each arm might be nice too, although I'd like to think about that one.

Mybody is to be more muscular please.

I'd like to kep my pen1s exactly where it is, but please give me a pu55y somewhere else to play with occasionally. I'd suggest on my thigh might be a reasonable position for it.

I'd like my eyes to be able to see in the dark or, failing that, to have a bat's echo-location capability.

Can your intelligent designer manage that please?

• Green
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

I enjoy the journey over the destination. So, I would rather have evolved from several past experiences, over having just been created the way I am today.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Evolved. That means I'm the pinnacle of evolution and create my own destiny. Any being that would be capable of intelligent design would have to be even more incredible and amazing than me and we'd basically be forced to submit to his every whim.

• Designed most likely. I wouldn't be saddled with this poorly evolved body then.

• 9 years ago

I don't think I was intelligently designed or else I wouldn't have a receding hairline and chronic back problems.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Evolve, i think the lifeforce in living things are more intelligent that the living things itself, if you get me

• 5 years ago

Woops. I suggestion it wasn't, but I think it is a very amazing use of the verb. Most persons will feel, as I did, that you are fallacious. If you want to get into a grammar argument, you'll win.... EDIT: As some of the answers notes under, it is indeed within the dictionary, and it is used exactly as you do, to position anything in a niche, or in its niche. Nice use, definitely. But folks will still insist you are incorrect.

• 9 years ago

Intelligent designed... First

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.