If given a choice, would you like to "Evolve" into yourself, or prefer to be "Intelligently Designed"?

Favorite Answer

I'd prefer to design myself.

Evolving into myself or being created by someone else are both unsatisfactory.

Well If I were intelligently designing myself I'd leave out some things that are a problem. You know tonsils,wisdom teeth, that sort of thing. The humanbody proves there was no intelligence behind it.

• John J

Intelligently designed would be cool. Here's my shopping list for what this 'intelligent designer' needs to change from the current model:

I need at least four arms instead of just two

Two hands on the end of each arm might be nice too, although I'd like to think about that one.

Mybody is to be more muscular please.

I'd like to kep my pen1s exactly where it is, but please give me a pu55y somewhere else to play with occasionally. I'd suggest on my thigh might be a reasonable position for it.

I'd like my eyes to be able to see in the dark or, failing that, to have a bat's echo-location capability.

Can your intelligent designer manage that please?

• Green

I enjoy the journey over the destination. So, I would rather have evolved from several past experiences, over having just been created the way I am today.

Evolved. That means I'm the pinnacle of evolution and create my own destiny. Any being that would be capable of intelligent design would have to be even more incredible and amazing than me and we'd basically be forced to submit to his every whim.

• Designed most likely. I wouldn't be saddled with this poorly evolved body then.

I don't think I was intelligently designed or else I wouldn't have a receding hairline and chronic back problems.

Evolve, i think the lifeforce in living things are more intelligent that the living things itself, if you get me

Woops. I suggestion it wasn't, but I think it is a very amazing use of the verb. Most persons will feel, as I did, that you are fallacious. If you want to get into a grammar argument, you'll win.... EDIT: As some of the answers notes under, it is indeed within the dictionary, and it is used exactly as you do, to position anything in a niche, or in its niche. Nice use, definitely. But folks will still insist you are incorrect.

Intelligent designed... First