What should i get my girlfriend for valentines?

this summer i went on a missions trip for my Church and i meant a girl, we grew too like each other and we started dating long distance in sept, (she lives in Virginia i live in Utah) i just turned 18 and shes turning 18 in march, we're really serious and have talked about marriage in a few years. and back in dec i flew to her house to see her and another friend from the mission trip (my dad as a lot of frequent flier miles, so ya;) so basically i was going to get her a corsage this next week because shes not going to homecoming with anyone cause of us and then i was gonna get her flowers too for valentines which would come out to be about 60 dollars or more, so i was wondering if i should get her a ring instead? i have a little over 100 dollars BUT i don't want to scare her, so is a ring too serious? or are there certain types of rings that are less serious? i figure if im already spending so much on flowers and a corsage that will eventually die and loose value i should get her something that will last,

sorry about the long explanation the context of this all is what makes it complicate imo

Update:

thanks for all the answers you guys are really helpful! :)

2 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 4
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

if you 2 are serious and talking about marriage, then no a ring should not scare here. I suggest a promise ring, which is a promise of your love to her, its serious, but not as serious as an engagement ring. ive had mine for 3 years now :)

• 9 years ago

I think you guys seem very romantic, and you have been talking about marriage...you could possibly get her a ring. but not one with a diamond in it haha, just a delicate ring to show your appreciation for her. I wish you guys luck! :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.