Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 9 years ago

will someone explain all this illuminati stuff to me?

i dont have a clue about it and all i hear is shite about singers making songs and stuff about it, and them killing people and ****?

Favorite Answer

Some secret service/ group (government) who supposedly cells peoples birth certificates to other countries, who are your "straw-man", who run America and use taxes as a way to live rich, supposedly ran by a lot of gays, make blood sacrifices for fame, (see video blood sacrifice for fame on YouTube.com), supposedly kill anyone who spreads the news that are signed with the Illuminati (ex; 2pac, biggie smalls, J.F.K., MLK,etc.)..

so much conspiracies...

It means literally "enlightened." Since the dawn of time there have always been rumors of a group (them as opposed to us) that run our lives, always working behind the scenes, bearing responsibilities for every aspect of societal life.

I other words, it's a bunch of hooey. However, you can learn more about it here in the sources section. And bear in mind I didn't say it wasn't real, because people will try anything, it's just not effective. And a lot of it is ficitional schtuff based on what little reality there is.

So there you have it.

no