Having to choose between two guys?

So there's this guy who i REALLY like. He's really cute and he's really nice to me and he flirts with me and teases me. But now he has a girlfriend.

So at the dance last night he was slow dancing with his girl friend and i felt pretty much hopeless. So I ended up asking my friend out, trying to make the other guy jealous i guess, i dont know. I never dreamed he would say yes but he did. I kind of like him but i like the other guy way more!

Should i just give up on the first guy and keep dating my friend or ..what?

No rude comments please :) (PS. I am twelve)

If I were you, I'd stick with the friend.

That boy wouldn't have a girlfriend if he really wanted you, so forget about him & see if you like being with your friend. He could be 10x a better boyfriend! Also, he probably knows you better than most other people, especially that boy. The boy will realize what he's missing, you, if he really wants you, but till then, try dating your friend. Your young, so remember that you don't have to stay with just one boy forever. & things will fall into place. Also, you don't want to force someone to like you, so just let things role & whatever happens, happens. (:

eye candy is good for looking at - but if you eat it , it may give you cavities....

in other words...it's okay to look, but you shouldn't touch ( what isn't yours)

and alot of times. what you're looking for IS right in front of you.

good luck.

follow what your heart tells you