Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 9 years ago

ways to get high off of weed besides smoking it ?

i need other ways to get high off of weed.affordable, easy to do. i don't have money to go out and buy a vaporizer or any gadgets. and if i try to make weed brownies or something of the like the smell is too strong and my landlord will smell it. any help ?

Update:

Any ways of eating it without baking and getting that strong smell ?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • John
    Lv 4
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Cookie dough!!!

• Toby
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

There's smoking, vaporizing and eating. That's it.

EDIT: Weed tea too, but I'm sure that will smell strong as you're cooking it.

• Robyn
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

simple. Airduster, hairspray, ihale gasoline fumes. I wouldnt reccommend huffing cuz it ruins your brain. But you can smoke salvia, Ingest kratom, eat amanita muscaria which are legal shrooms. Now as for illegal but assuming u cant get these drugs anyway cuz ur asking this type of question. You can snort some yay, smoke some rock, tweak, shoot horse all that s hit

• 9 years ago

you ever brew shrooms? same way with weed. brew yourselft a strong *** tea. plenty of weed. dont break it down. make sure you use plenty of sugar. drink it warm put half baked on and get ready to trip the **** out lil bro.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Bbb
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

Dude bowls are ten bucks. Get one. You cant get high from weed any other way unless its medical marijuana...good luck getting THAT prescription...

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

wow serious

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.