Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

I want to get back at my boyfriend. Should I?

Lately he has been very self absorbed and done what he wants to do. He has gotten mad at me and accused me of cheating, but then apologized because he says he knows that I would never cheat on him (which is true, I wouldn't). He tells me he loves me everyday but i feel a distance between us. He is just acting like he doesn't care and I want him to feel the way I am...used and unloved. I was thinking about having sex with him this evening and then telling him it's over right after just to give him a taste of the way he has been making me feel. Is that a good idea?

Favorite Answer

I don't think it would really upset him... Guys don't feel used in the same way that girls do. :/

Either talk to him and work through it, or just walk away.

You could always sign him up to gay porn, or run round writing his number on toilet cubicles...

let me put it this way to you... if you had a daughter what would you tell her if you knew her boyfriend was treating her like that..... as my grandma would say there are plenty of fish in the sea so never seattle on the crappy ones.... move on and find a bigger better fish :-)

no, honestly grow up or all of your relationships are doomed to fail. if you want things to work between you two, then TALK TO HIM, and calmly explain how you have been feeling and why you are feeling this way. if you are just sick of it, just break up with him and move on.

Yeah because sex will make him feel really bad...

How about NOT having sex and telling him you deserve better than him and walking away...

no, if you're unhappy just end it, don't stoop to his level.

you shouldn't complain about someone's behavior toward you if choose to behave the same way back.

U mean.... Having sex and breaking up....

Wow cool...

where can i get a girl frnd like u?

No! No! No! Do not have sex with him...

Your dumb if you do i'm sorry to say that but it's true.

YOU HAVE TO LEAVE HIM

Absolutely not! He'd fall into depression and god knows what would happen.

KICK HIM IN THE NUTS!!!! DO IT!!!! NOW!

Source(s): your boobs are nice