Is there a chance I'm pregnant?

I'm on birth control, I have been for about 5 months. I had sex a week before my period was supposed to come. We used a condom. My period came 3 days late, light-average bleeding for two days and then it stopped. My friend suggested I take a test just in case. Could I be pregnant?

The last time I had sex was a week before my period*

I am in a semi-new environment.. I just returned to college from winter break at home when my period should have started.. perhaps that could be the change?

Favorite Answer

No not at all ..

• Amora

Anytime you have sex you could be pregnant. Did you miss and pills that month, did the condom break, was the cross contamination between you and your partner? All, questions to be asking yourself. If you answered no too all of them, keep in mind that you could still be pregnant. My mother conceived both my sister and me, while being on both control (and she never missed a day) and using condoms. She really REALLY didn't want to get pregnant. But it happens sometimes. Nothing is 100% effect except abstinence.

I would take a test! The light-average bleeding could be implantation bleeding! or of course you could wait on mother nature to run her course.

Source(s): personal