Anybody good with coming up with RPG names/ Artist nicknames?

I need a name and none of the name generators work for me. I want an RPG name that I will use for my characters & user name, etc. something unique that nobody has. I'm having such troubles with this so any help or suggestions would be appreciated. :)

I want it to be a play on the word "Kitsune" or "fox spirit" or something like that

My name is Jewels so anything with Jewels or the letter J

Here's some random words that I like or describe me

-- Orange

-- Electric

-- Dancer

-- Sunshine

-- Swim

-- Animator

Thanks for your help

ha that's kinda cool.

any game. All games. for everything.

Favorite Answer

depends what game yur playing

You can choose a name like The Ruler Of The Sunshine Temple . I like to think of myself as The Black Mage, Ruler of The Dark World And Madness

Just look at the lord of the rings maps of middle earth and pick a cool name. That's what I did for my Skyrim character, called Noldor

Rpg Nicknames

They not extra would desire to take heed to your age than you telling them you like spagetti. that's no longer what they're finding at. What they want is an entire, polished tale that's the terrific you could write, and which you have have been given long previous over quite a few circumstances to make as suitable as you could. No spelling blunders, no incorrect be conscious useage, suitable English, a competent plot, believeable characters, and a 'stable study'. The publishers you would be sending this to could be by using your agent, and the two the agent and the publishers would desire to paintings with the type you're at the instant writing in. people who submit autobiographies are no longer likely to be attracted to homicide mysteries or vampire books. brokers specialize too, coping with particular genres. you detect the two by occurring your library's reference section and removing a e book referred to as Writers industry 2013 and finding in the sections of publishers and brokers. in case you self submit, do it on line or by using a POD (print on call for) place, no longer by using a self-love writer (they are going to can charge you extra money for doing precisely what the different places do for you at far much less of a cost). however the 2d paragraph I wrote right here nevertheless applies, whether you self submit. merely writing a narrative and not fixing blunders won't cut back it.

Olanswinator.