When should I test? TTC!!!! (: (:?

Okay, I've been of the pill for the first time in 7 years. I know it's rare to conceive the first month but I'm just so damn excited! I haven't yet been able to chart my cycles this month so I don't really know when I'm supposed to get my period though... I have an idea based on my pill pack, and I should be getting it anytime from tomorrow til next Wednesday. I started to feel light cramping on Sunday and so I put in a tampon thinking that it was my period coming early (I've heard you're really irregular when you first get off the pill) and haven't had any cramps since then. I haven't been spotting or anything either. I looked it up and I think it might be implantation cramping. So how long should i wait to test? Thanks!!

Favorite Answer

Yes you will be irregular once you get off the pill for a about 3 months but wait on your period to come. But if its more than 4 or 5 days take a test. But don't be surprised if you get a negative. Since like you said you just got off the pill so expect your period to come a few days late. So hope for the best

• Amora

Wait a week after your "missed" period to be sure. That's the safest way to tell, without having to waste a bunch of money on tests.

I would wait a little while because if you test too early, could come up negative.

you can test. 12-16 days past ovulation to get a faint positive or accurate results. baby dust to you