Has he lost interest in me? I thought I was his only one...?

This guy used talk to me all the time, he was kinda shy so his flirting was subtle but it felt nice. I wanted to focus mainly in school so I never let him cross the line. But after I did this to him (he asked me if I wanted to be in the same group with him and I ignored him and said I was gonna sign up later) he eventually stopped taking to me. Now he's talking to another girl and they seem to be connecting cause he acts more outgoing with her...

I thought he was really into me, do you think what I did to him was too rude? Truth is I wanted him to be around till I decide to be in a relationship... What do I do now?

Favorite Answer

I'm sorry but what you did just showed him you weren't interesting and when you show guys that they will not stick around and if he is really connecting with another girl it might be really hard getting him back but you can try by just walking up to him and try talking to him again

You thought wrong. You shot him down and he's moved on. What you should do is go find your own person of interest and not bother this guy while he's trying to connect with someone else. When you skim over my couple of sentences and ignore it to praise something you do like, remember that you messed this up. Don't try to bring the guy down by confusing him. You shot him down, he moved on.

To be honest, he probably felt rejected. You can't expect him to wait for you forever if you aren't even giving him any hints that you like him. However, if he likes you as much as you think, maybe telling him how you feel is the best thing to do. Though maybe its too late now