Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceSociology · 9 years ago

Getting judged by Facebook?

I literally don't use it and i'm judged harshly by it. The last thing I have updated is from october and its almost Febuary and I barley have any pics. I honestly feel like an idiot for permanatley/publically making myself look like a loser from Facebook. I am only 16 though. And I am completely normal

Favorite Answer

I don't really understand what you are asking. But if you are saying that people make fun of you because you don't use facebook often, than who cares. If that is the most important thing in their life, they should feel like the idiots. You should be happy that you have better things to be doing than posting on facebook.

i am like you but i update more often about 2-3 times a month. it is the best thing i use it to chat with my friends not to get girls

completly normal = social = facebook use

don't think i rippin on you cause i don't even have one haha. yeh my life sux.