What color goes with an olive green really tight jacket?

I bought this jacket where its really really tight on my waist and its open from my chest which means i have to wear a shirt under it, what color would be good with it? i was thinking about a black solide with a silver long necklace that has a lot of material on it... oh and the jacket is has short sleeves not long.. and its short, like 2 inches below my belly button, so should the under shirt be tucked in???

• Kayan
    Favorite Answer

Personally I think a solid black would be great! Though general rule is that you can wear any neutral color underneath: black, white, dark grey, navy blue, or dark brown. For a tight jacket, it might better to have the shirt tucked in. If you are on the taller side, maybe you can get away with not tucking the shirt in and leaving a little hanging out.

Olive green is a natural color and earth tone. Black would work as well as a slate blue, burnt orange, mustard yellow or brown. Other earth tones go well. And the silver would be a nice touch. I think the shirt could stay out if its not too much longer than the jacket, otherwise tuck it in.

I think you could do black, white, or even a cute coral color. I think if you are wearing jeans then you could accessorize a little bit with the neckline and add some jewelry, and perhaps tuck it in if the shirt is loose underneath. If it is a little tighter then go ahead and wear it over the waistband and let some of the material show.

Source(s): I have good taste
  • Serena

yes, i tink the shirt would look nice tucked in. even if it wasn't it wud look nice. I like the idea of a black shirt underneath with a long silver necklace. im picturing it, and it looks really elegant and well-put-together lol :)

Thanks for answer