Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

Atheists: Who created the nothing from which everything popped into existence?

(((Dear Dogma))) and what must that something be, Sweetie?

I don't believe there was nothing, I believe there was a tiny particle of something that always existed and the big bang caused it to expand over the eons.

But nobody truly knows what happened. I am just not persuaded to believe in was caused by a god or anything like that.

• They don't believe that anymore. Now they believe that a universe imploded into itself and what was left later exploded into the universe we have now. And the exact same thing happened to that universe and the universe before that. It's been going on forever. Or something like that. I read an article on it a few months ago. I think we need to just accept that we can't prove the beginning of the universe and get on to curing cancer.

There are only three ingredients required to "create" a universe, Space, Matter, and Energy, all of which have always existed in abundance. There are no gods required.

Taoist/Atheist (realist)

the nothing that was created from nothing was created from this nothingness in which a way in which all of the nothing that people attribute to a god came from a nothing and how could this god have come from a nothing and then well yea.....big bang

Nothing is not a thing. If it were a thing, it could not be referred to as nothing.

Thus, there's no creator for what is uncreated. If it's created, it's not nothing. It's something.

You seem to be confusing emptiness with nothing. Emptiness is spatial. Nothing is not. If there were empty space, it would not be nothing; it would be something.

I hope we've got that straight.

The origin of the primordial singularity remains a mystery.

• blank

Quantum fluctions. Space is never quiet.

I do not know, nor does anyone else yet. I shall not just guess without evidence

Ask in the physics section - they know all about quantum mechanics there.

OK. We can go at this ad infinitum: Who created the creator?