Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

Why do guys make it so obvious their staring at your boobs?

they just glance down then up then back down or stare intensly especially talking to them it happens quite often because I have a large bust

• Harry
    Favorite Answer

because Mickey Mouse said it was all right..

It's really really really simple. the same reason birds sit on power lines. Because they are there!!!

birds are not appreciative of the podiatric comfort offered by perching on a power line. They couldn't really give a ****,

woman would do exactly the same thing if a new trend swept over the population whereby men alter there pants in such a way that half of his shaft was exposed and the other half was covered up. women everywhere would be having all sorts of neck problems because they would not be able to take there eyes off the this new "penis cleavage' and this would open up an entirely new revenue stream for chiropractors all over the country.

My point is.Men like boobs, Woman have boobs, if the said boobs are available to look at, they will be.

If it makes you uncomfortable or offended, simply change your company or Cover up.

Source(s): male point of view

It's a primitive impulse that's difficult for us to control. We can't see your butt when we are talking directly to you so we look at something else nice that bulges out in a sexy way. You notice the glances at your boobs more because we are within visual range. But most guys check out a woman's behind as well. If he's blatantly leering and ogling without permission, then he's rude at best. But if he just glances occasionally, then take it as a compliment that he's attracted to you. But he's trying to stop himself from ogling out of respect for you. He might have a bad habit of checking out women's cleavage and sometimes he doesn't realise he's doing it at first, but stops himself when he does. So whether you like it or not, the fact that you are an attractive woman means men will always check you out. We can't help it sometimes.

A guy shouldn't be so obvious about doing this. Some girls are practically asking for it with what they wear. Boobs are sexy and hard not to look at. Smart guys are discrete about it. This question is the same as why do guys buy pornographic magazines and movies. They both have the same answer.

Because they like to look obviously?

I hate girls that get jealous of other girls because they have big boobs and they don't

i dont know if you have big boobs or not, but big boobs to me is at least DD cup size and bigger

and to you girls that wear push up bra's when you really dont have any boobs, it can actually give you breast cancer when they are too tight

keep safe, if you dont have big boobs please accept it and dont make yourself look like a ****

and to the people with big boobs such as myself with 32E

show them what you've got;)

only reason why people say put them away is because they are jealous

rant over:)

peace

• John

We love boobs and why hide it. If you got a great rack I am going to want to take a look. Sorry but that is just the way it is. Use those puppies to your advantage. A good rack will get you a lot in life.

i think of you have the nicely suited concept approximately humor being the final thank you to handle this challenge. My suggestion is this: whenever you spot a guy's eye touch going (ahem) someplace else, component a finger up and say, "whats up, boy... uuuuuup!" with basically slightly of of a grin on your face so as that they be conscious of you're extreme approximately desiring know, yet no longer indignant. As for the compliments, i might merely take those in stride and use humor there as nicely (ex. to "If basically she appeared like Grace", say "nicely, i'm a constrained version and that they only made one among me, so..."). additionally, i actually choose to compliment you on your adulthood and your good naturedness whilst it is composed of expertise our inborn perversity at that age, haha! maximum persons get extra suitable approximately that with time, so merely wait and notice.

I have two bits of advice:

1. hangout with classier gents (such as myself) who avoid staring at breasts whilst talking to the fairer sex.

2. Stop showing off your breasts, the more you reveal the more trouble guys will have not staring.

God (or nature if you prefer) made us that way. We are hard wired to look at a woman's breasts. Desmond Morris ("The Naked Ape") did a study that showed how much breast cleavage resembles buttocks cleavage. When you show your boob cleavage you are sending a signal to men, whether you are aware of it or not, "Look at me, I'm sexually available!"

We'd stare at your butt crack to if you showed it off like that.

If you don't want guys looking at your boobs, then don't wear a shirt that shows off your boobs. It's common sense.

Cant help it, boobs are like magnets. Girls have better peripheral vision you can check us out but it looks like your making eye contact, guys cant. Boobs too powerful.