How to not let stress affect sex life?

I have a friend who is having issues. thought id post on here for him.

His job is extremely stressful, more so lately. He also has people around him who belittle, berate, humiliate him, he really is dealing with a lot. And in fact the risk of him losing his job became even more real just recently.

Bottom line, he has a lot going on in his head, and his libido seems to have been knocked down!!

His wife just told him "check your stress and troubles at the door", she is wanting passion, she is wanting more children, she is not happy.

she makes it known she wants to be sexted, and desired as if they live in a soap opera ... but he is just sick of hearing it, and the more she nags about it, the further he gets from wanting to do anything at all with her.

What in the world can i tell my friend? How can he forget all the BS going on in his world, and be the man his wife is demanding?

Favorite Answer

Exercise and meditation!

Tell him that when he gets home he should drink three double vodkas on the rocks and take two Viagra.

Call me in the morning if it doesn't work for an adjustment to the prescription.

You say he "has people around him who belittle, berate, humiliate him".

I strongly suspect paranoid personality disorder. He should see a counselor if he believes this.

you can tell your friend this: "Dude, I'm gay, and I'm hopelessly in love with you."