Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

Long distance relationship?

I met this guys a couple years back in my hometown and i always thought he was really cute..but it wasn't until this year that he started talking to me as more than a friend and we were together for a little and i really like him but i had to go back to the other side of the country for school. We texted for a couple days after i left and now we don't talk at all. I told him i was moving back over the summer and he said that then we could be together, but since he's not talking to me anymore idk what to think. did he forget about me already? I really want him!!! What should I do?

But how do i make it work out if hes not even texting me anymore how do i tell him i wanna try long distance these next few months?

Favorite Answer

Can be tough, but can work out.

Long distance relationships are tough, but they can work. Try calling him instead of texting, calling is much more personal and is KEY to a long distance relationship. Good luck! :)