?

Do girls care if a guy dresses and looks nice?

I try to look nice everyday. I wear button down shirts, ties, suit vests, nice coats and jackets, I wipe down and make sure my shoes are spotless everyday. I brush, floss, buff, whiten my teeth twice a day.(Buff teeth once a week.) I shower twice a day, I make sure my stuff is ironed everyday. I shave everyday, (With a straight Edge and shaving kit for the closest shave) I make sure my clothes match perfectly(Unless trying not to match on purpose.) I make sure my nails are trimmed.

I weigh about 148 and I'm 5,9. I can say that I appreciate it when other people dress and look nice everyday, I have respect for people who take the time to look good. I'm from Sacremento City but I live out in the middle of farm country where people don't even try to make themselves look good. I'm very bored out here, that's why I work to look my best.

Now, for my question, do women care about any of this? I know there's less pressre on guys to look good, but is this an added bonus?

My dress styles are made up of stuff similar to this:

http://www.ereboss.com/1037-1116-large/mens-design...

Thanks for your help.

I also chew ADA Approved gum for my teeth and I curl my hair. I take very good care of my hair.

I also wear Jovan Musk Cologne, and yes, I keep all my nails clipped, not just my fingernails.

I also clean my ears everyday and I clean my tongue twice a day.(Tongue cleaning is very important for keeping your breath smelling nice and clean.)

Favorite Answer

Wow you sound like my Dream Man!! :) Wow, Wow, Wow

One of the top things I want in a man is GOOD HYGENE!! You bathe twice a day, floss, and you even trim your nails; sounds like a dream to me! Any type of filth or dirtiness is such a big a turn off for me...The only thing I would add you to do is make sure your feet & toenails are clean. Oh, and I would also say that a good cologne would bump you up to an even higher level.

Yes, dressing well is attractive to women. I secretly wish that my Dream Man would dress like you describe, because it just looks so hot. Women like men to this for many reasons, but it just looks hot! Its just like how men like for women to wear a cute dress instead of just jeans. It also makes you look wealthy and like you're "going places" in life. Yes dressing well is a big added bonus.

Also, since you're into hygene, I would add this--not to sound gross, but if you were my little brother I would tell you to Not do "gross things" in front of a woman, even if she's your wife. Like dont burp loudly, pass gas (extreme turn off!), trim your toenails, pick your nose, dig your eye crust out, leave your nail trimmings on the floor or sink, blow your nose, any of that. That is soooo gross! If you need to do any of those things, go to the bathroom and do them privately!! Some people think you can do those things in front of your loved one; but would you want your girl doing that in front of you? Would you want her picking her nose, passing gas, trimming her toenails, blowing her snotty nose, and burping all loud? Of course not!

(you told me to answer this question after you answerd mine about smoking)..And of course, dont start smoking :)

Hot Guys In Dresses

Yess guys who dress well are eye catchers fersure.

Things I don't like in a guy are ashy ankles. .. That's pretty random, I know. So taking care of yourself really is attractive. Unless you look gay, because your too sharp or whatever.lol

I'm personally really messy.. I like to iron my clothes but I don't. I find it attractive when guys do because, my dad always had me on top of that shiiiit when I was little. But I'm also the type of person who will walk right into muddy grass and get mud all over my vans while other girls walk around it worried about getting dirty.lol

Everyone is different. And different things attract them. You shouldn't worry about what everyone thinks either. Good luck(:

And you must be bored af out wherever u are in farm country. I was when I lived with my grandmother for 2 years.. But do something more productive.lol looks don't always last.

You definitely are a heterosexual. Meaning, you care a lot about your looks. Women that obsess about it, tend to be very superficial. It's not necessary to go through all the stuff you're doing.

I am a woman, and trust me. Instead of spending 1000 hours a day on all that extra stuff, start spending time at the gym. If you get buff, women will DEFINITELY appreciate it. Not many women are attracted to very skinny men, simply because naturally we want to be protected (I'm not sure if you've taken biology).

Spend time at the gym, of course look nice.. Showering 2x a day isn't necessary, unless you work out. Dressing up ALL the time, is a little weird. It shows you care a lot about looks, you should just wear normal clothes at least half the week. Otherwise, at least to me... You'll come off uptight. It's alright if your shoes are a little dirty ;) especially if you got the muscles.

Yes absolutely! Most human beings respond right away to appearances. If you look nice people assume you are a better person and deserve better treatment (silly but true... try dressing like crap and see the difference). Women love a well groomed, nicely dressed man (according to her style, trends, and tastes of course). If you dress too nice for your peers though they may resent you for it, so make sure you don't over do it. I know a guy that is SOOOOOO hot physically and dresses very nicely... but it is almost too nice. He seems as though he may be hung up on superficial stuff and self obsorbed. BUT he's still hot! haha! I would say that my ideal guy is very well groomed but pays less attention to fashion than I do (I'm very well dressed). I like to be the prettier one if you know what I mean! Plus it's just kinda manly to be confident even if you are not totally dressed to the nines every day. It says "my personality is sexy enough to win you over, little miss!"

Good luck!

You shouldn't worry about what a girl thinks of your clothes because the right one wouldn't care either way. Dress up for you and because you want to. But I must say, I like the choice of clothes. You could try dressing down one day and see what the people where you live say. Do a little experiment and see how women you don't know treat you when you dress different ways.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I try to look nice everyday. I wear button down shirts, ties, suit vests, nice coats and jackets, I wipe down and make sure my shoes are spotless everyday. I brush, floss, buff, whiten my teeth twice a day.(Buff teeth once a week.) I shower twice a day, I make sure my stuff is ironed everyday. I...

Source(s): girls care guy dresses nice: https://tinyurl.im/svKh6

Some girls do care about that and find that very impressive.

Personally I think you're taking it a bit too far, but yeah, most girls care.

I don't care much as long as he's clean and there's nothing gross about the guy but you'd be surprised, some girls do notice how well dressed a guy is and stuff.

Hey thanx for answering mine! Anyhow back to your question, wow you seem to care a lot about your appearance which is a good thing but dont overdo it! So yes you sound like an awesome guy :) One thing as well, I love guys who go to the gym and work out maybe do that too. Good luck anyway

• ?

Guys should look nice, but don't be prettier than a girl. Always keep up your dental hygiene, nobody wants to kiss someone with bad breathe. Personally, I'm constantly attracted to guys who take care of themselves, but still have a manly edge.