Is this considered perv.ish and child porn?

Hi every one this is my 1st time on here and I have a serious question for yuu quys , now I was wondering if I took some photos of myself in bra and panties and some with panties with a tanktop to qo with it and all I did was keep them to myself I didn't send them out or put them on the internet or anything like tht , would tht make me a perverd or considered as child pornography .? Plz helpp .!! By the way I live in the state of massachuttes .

• A.J.
    Favorite Answer

If you are clothed, and by yourself, how is it porn? Take off the bra or the panties, different story. And if you don't send them to anyone else, you're fine. Police are typically only involved if naked shots of minors are in the possession of (sent to) someone other than who is in the picture.

I can't see that this would be a problem as long as you have proof that it is you. Imagine having these pics in 10 years and someone else discovering them and asking you why you have pictures of a young person in underwear.

Actually, a cop came to my school and told us that even if your clothed, its you and no one else sees them, if the police find themyou could get finned a big ammount of money