Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

Do you think that this has been a productive six months of unemployment?

I learnt how securing a job in this climate is useless being a graduate and not having work experience. I tried to get in contacts with as many organizations (Next Step, Connexions, Remploy, First Personal, Info Employability, University Careers and many others), as possible to boost my CV (learnt how to write one for the first time). I’ve bypassed a pointless masters and may have found one that is relevant. Am now doing a length application process to get onto it. I’ve applied for 200 jobs. I’ve had almost 30 interviews, some for scam jobs, others for recruitment consultants, and some actually for the role itself. Been to an assement centre. I’m trying to spend the rest of the year trying to get a job and some work experience. Plus I dropped a stone.

Favorite Answer

That is an excellent way to spend your 6 months of unemployment! Dropping the stone is what really pulls it together. Hang in there, good luck with your job search, and be well. :)

i'm no longer finding for answer here merely ask your self here. - Do you have a psychological ailment? - How undesirable is you criminal checklist - have you ever been addicted to drug interior the final 365 days or taken regularly, if no longer deny it. - How is your wellness? Do you wreckon you could run a million.5 Mile in under 14 minutes? - GCSE grades no longer that significant extra suitable in case you had some nevertheless - have you ever self harmed or had any pschiological impairment - Are you disabled? - Do you have a good psychological potential? - Do you have a topic with authority? in case you replied No to nearly all of those, get all the way down to the army Careers middle, and get an interview. They'l take good care of you. additionally in case you get on a school direction, you could acquire £1000 for ever college direction you finished from the army. wish that helped, that's what i'm doing, and its great pay. in case you have have been given a commerce IE electrician unemployed. They'l pay you an electricians salary +14% and that's no longer possibility pay the two..... possibility pay gets further on. Any interest you pass into provide you minimum £thirteen.377.24 merely together as your practise. and then minimum £17.000 one knowledgeable. a great number of persons have join advert merely signing up for a million practise classes interior the army too, they no longer often do there interest merely practice all there lives and get payed for a job they are not possibly doing lol. i be conscious of a guy who did that. think of im going to be one among those persons who hates civvy highway, or civvy existence..

I think you need to take an English class. You have quite a few spelling and grammar mistakes in your question and that it one of the first things the employer will notice. I AM NOT saying you are dumb or incompetent in anyway. There are just a lot of people who judge (especially if looking for a new employee) very quickly. I am not perfect, I make mistakes, but I think this may help you out. Good luck! I ope you do find a job quickly as it is a hard time in the economy.

Source(s): Myself

Yes, I would say you've definetly been proactive, very ambitious way to spend 6 months.

PS: I'm from America, so I'm not familar with the term " dropped a stone"

Source(s): from the US where ppl are sometimes perfectly content living off the state, perhaps should take some lessons from you on how to be productive.

definitely dude. you've got motivation. Motivation is worth a ton and a half when if comes to finding a job.

Well it's hard to get a job right now, really hard so anything you can do to keep yourself busy is great.

i suggest moving to a country where work is not punished e.g. Hong Kong or Panama or Ghana

Source(s): www.internationalman.com

Nope good job dude!

I'd hire you in a second if you can prove that you "dropped a stone."

Source(s): Executive recruiter for Lehman Bros.

yes