i want to buy a book for someone?

i want to buy a very interesting book for some one who is not into reading ,so any suggestions ?

am buying the book to a 18 years old guy and he likes movies like fight club and american history X

Favorite Answer

Here’s my book recommendation from what I’ve read recently, and a brief summary of what the book is about and if it's sounds like something he would like you can go ahead and get it:

"Silver Wings" By: Joseph Emmanuel Trust

“Silver Wings is the first fiction novel which delves into Ederen’s life, a young sange (half-angel, half-human) who opened his eyes ten months ago with no memory of his past and a sole recurring dream. While trying to uncover what was lost, Ederen is captured and enslaved, where he befriends Anaxia, and Aenea. After a manipulated escape, Ederen breaks free to find himself in the middle of a war between two brother races fighting for control. To survive, he must choose between the friend who saved his life, and the woman who entranced his heart, but one of these must pay the ultimate sacrifice.”

I figure I'd give you a description, because I wouldn't know what else to recommend since there aren't many details about what books he likes. Hope you enjoy this one if you decide to go for it! It’s available on Amazon if you want to know how to get it, both paperback and Kindle. Enjoy ^_^

How old is the person for whom you are buying the book?

• b97st

Room by Emma Donaghue.

You must be specific. What kind of person is he/she? What kind of books does she prefer? Fiction/Non-fiction? How old is he/she?