Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsOther - Pets · 9 years ago

10 points for the best answer. what do you like best? Hamsters or Rabbits?

I Just want to know do you like hamsters better than rabbits? OR hamsters better?

Favorite Answer

I prefer hamsters.

because if they bite it doesn't really hurt.

They are playful and they are so cute.

ON the different side of rabbits,

I didn't ever had one and i heard they only sleep if they get old

( sorry for rabbit lovers)

Source(s): Owner of 2 hamsters

The care and responsibility for a rabbit is vastly different than for a hamster. Hamsters are an easy beginner pet. Rabbits (which should be housed INdoors) live 10 years or more. They need alot of attention and should have daily exercise outside their cage in a bunny-proofed room. They need 24hour access to hay, and are very fragile. They can die of a heart attack if they are startled.

Here is a one-page summary about rabbit care: http://myhouserabbit.com/tip_thinking.php

Rabbits are my favorite pet, but they are a serious commitment.

I prefer rabbits.

Rabbits can be super friendly and cuddly, BUT they have to be handled a whole lot when they are very, very young (under 8 weeks) or they won't like being touched.

Rabbits also litterbox train and can be allowed to be loose in the house or kept in the yard.

Hamsters can't be litter trained, points off for potential smell. And since they aren't as social as rabbits they're even less likely to be really friendly and have a strong bond with a human.

I love both but I think I would have to say Hamster. I have had both and the Hamsters are really easy to look after they are fairly clean and sleep during the day so they are no trouble. Plus they are really cute and will run around in a hamster ball. Rabbits make loads of mess and have to live outside so they aren't that much fun. Plus mine was really anti-social so she wouldn't come out of her hutch.

Basically I would say Hamsters! :)

rabbits our talented cute lovely caring happy pets that never let you down and alleyways put a smile on your face yeah so they cost a bit more but your bound to have more fun with them you'll only have to clean the cage out once a week and they don't smell.wereas hamsters stink small run away bite and cost rather a lot for what they are.so i recommend the rabbit to you.

long rabbit owner and breeder! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

It is hard but i like more hamsters because it is more delicious food to my snake than the rabbit

Rabbi´ts are funny but not delicious to feed yyour lovely pets at all so it is Hamster

My women has both she says go with the hamster

Rabbits! They're so cute, the way their nose twitches and the way they hop about! and they can live in the house or the garden, which is good. And they are so affectionate and just soooo cute!

Source(s): i have two bunnies :)

Rabbits. Me and my partner breed giant continentals and they're fantastic, lovely and large each with their own personality. Caring for them requires alot of attention and love which is what pets are for isn't it?

Hamsters. Cute, small, don't make much mess.