Do effeminate males feel girly when around girls and tomboys feel male when with men?And what of transsexual?

Or do they feel that way only when having sex with the same gender?

@leia

then I reword my question: do you feel 'masculine' when around men?

Lily- are you lesbian or something in male body?

Favorite Answer

I can't speak for everyone, but I am a guy who dresses as a girl and I feel especially girly when I am with my female friends. Part of it is for fun and part of it is submersing yourself in the gender role.

Source(s): personal experience

Tomboy. Girly females are merely to prissy (no offense to everybody this is a girly woman). I hate girly stuff. which incorporates make up and all that different junk. the only ingredient I positioned on is black nail polish.

• A.J.

I have a friend who is very effeminate. He doesn't feel girly no matter who he is with. He's just feminine acting; he doesn't feel different regarding what sex he is around. I have a friend who is a transsexual. She doesn't feel any more female around females than she does around males.

• leia

Well I'm a very athletic female and have been a "tomboy" since I was able to pick out my own clothes. I don't feel "male" because I am not a man. I feel like a strong, sporty, athletic female that is into fitness and sports. When I am with my male friends, I still feel like a woman. It's not like their testosterone comes out of their eyes and seeps into my brain. Come on guy.

No. I feel like ME when I am around anybody. I don't become "manly" around men, and I don't become "girly" around women.