Chris asked in PetsDogs · 9 years ago

Looking for an english bulldog.?

Im looking for an english bulldog puppy but im not sure were i would get one. Would really not like to buy one online thats kinda weird to me.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

If you are sure you have the time, money and are ready for the commitment a dog takes, then go online to Petfinder and check the breed you are interested in as there are tons of resue groups and shelters that probably have one. Please remember a dog lives many years and it is not fair to adopt one if not ready for a lifetime commitment. Good luck on finding the right personality for your family, also would be good to read up on the breed. Please spay or neuter as it saves lives.

• Sarah
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

Talk to the breed club breeder referral program. Also, it's not called an "English" bulldog, it's simply a bulldog.

http://thebca.org/Breeder%20Referral.html

• 4 years ago

Are trying an animal rescue. However, they could also be there for a cause, such as the earlier household had kids, puppies, etc. That didn't go good with the canine. They are a unusual breed, but may also be very high-priced. Have a tenancy to have quite a few well being problems. Do you need to undertake one that used to be too high priced for the earlier owner? Sounds such as you would need to develop your search and discuss with a neighborhood no-kill safe haven. They regularly get dogs from house owners who're relocating and the like and might keep an eye fixed out for a few sorts of breeds for you that meet your families needs. For a male: BUTCH (we now have a bullie and that identify suits him very well!)

• 9 years ago

google breed club list of breeders

research ones that test dogs

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

You will have to google local breeders then. I wouldn't just buy one online either!

• Alison
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

They tend to be hard to find since they are expensive to breed and hard to breed. Which is why they cost over a grand.

I suggest just keeping your eyes peeled. Talking to bull dogs owners and asking them where they got their pooch.

Source(s): dog groomer
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Most on lie pet suppliers have telephone numbers, Please try this.

I too fail to understand how they can do business in any other way.

Source(s): Pets galore!
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.