Big Kahuna, can you answer my fishing Question?

A Finnish guy named, Lauri created a company so big that it's known world wide today. It all started by his observation of baifish. Using a shoe makers carving knife, sand paper and cork he created his first successful lure in 1936. He also used tin foil from chocolate bars and photo negatives to improve his lures. Legend has it that he caught 600 pounds a fish a day using the lures he made. What company did Lauri found with his observation and innovation?

Read the rules of the game Folks.

Bruce, Disqualified.

Mike, Disqualified.

• TC
    Favorite Answer

Rapala. The guy accomplished quite considering his humble beginnings. BIG Kahuna.

• Andrew

Rapala created the original floater

vast kojone...er... kahuna barracuda IS. O.F. sounds confident so l'll supply him triggerfish and circulate with him. no longer too confident approximately shark, however. sharks are proof against each and every little thing. they are not gonna enable somewhat case of cigar... sugar... ciguatera sluggish him down. l think of that because of the fact you have the extra effective barracuda you could actual have a LESSER barracuda. sure? no?? in that case, the nod is going to the two considered one of them.

• Bruce

Rapala "The original finnish minnow" And the boxes say rapala "Wobbler" on older ones.

I don't even need to look up that one!

But... I did see this one thing on ebay once, and they were rapala but not called rapala, so a second opinion (i'm not sure of) is them to be originall called (before mass production)

Lucky finn original wobblers

I don't know if thats correct... But here is some proof of "somthing" being named that.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LUCKY-FINN-ORIGINAL-WOBBLE...

For lauri rapala

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lauri_Rapala

Thanks again chimp!

"Fishin influenced games... Games influenced me"

Source(s): V-Game Bass Angler

I'm not playing, but yes... Rapala.

Source(s): -B