why wont my phone send texts? help!?

my phone will not send texts to one of my contacts. I've texted him before for hours, but nothing happened. Starting last night, no matter how many times I try to resend it, it repeatedly says "message not sent" . I'm texting other people, and it doesn't happen to them. I've done a factory reset on my phone, I've taken out the battery numerous times, I've restarted it, etc. But nothing works! Help!! ps, I have a 7 month old, Samsung Fascinate.

Favorite Answer

Well that's odd. It seems like you've done everything you can. I don't understand why you can text everyone else but can't text this certain person. I would suggest calling you cell phone carrier and ask them. There may be something wrong with your phone...

Sounds like you didnt get text messaging when you signed up. If you have sent one and it went through then contact your service provider to see why you cant do it anymore. If you have never sent one you dont have text messaging. Look at your contract or call your service provider to find out.

• Ian

This isn't a problem with your phone, it's a problem with your carrier. I recommend you call up your carrier and yell at them, they help you more efficiently when you yell.