nobody asked in HealthWomen's Health · 9 years ago

40 days since my last period, negative tests?

My last period was on Dec.18,2011. Its been exactly 40 days and still no period. I tested on Sunday, Tuesday and this morning and they all was negative! What is going on???

I was pregnant last year around this month, i tested a couple of days before my missed period and it was positive. I tested again a few days later and it was still positive. Gave birth in October with a beautiful baby girl. Got my period back in November then Decemeber but no period this month.

So anyway, if i am pregnant, why is it not detecting it on the pregnancy test? I used the first reponse 6 days sooner. I do feel very fatique. No nausea or vomitting or whatever. And have bad cramps and feel very bloated. And lots of discharge. Please help! (Im seeing my doctor on Tuesday)

Favorite Answer

may be because you are anemea!if you are anemea you will not get your period!