Got a favorite piece of clothing from a rock show?

Today I'm wearing my purple and turquoise tie dye tank top that I bought at a Grateful Dead show :-)

Oh, and I have socks to match! Dangit. Forgot to wear them today...

Srsly, Liv ~ such things are precious!

• Peepaw
    Favorite Answer

Wearing my Jeff Beck (Blow By Blow) 25th anniversary edition shirt today.

Its a effective checklist. You cant pass incorrect with maximum of them. I could consider the OC comments. observe or Jewels is a might desire to precise 50 no longer to point one hundred for me. lol @ the 40 days > speed of existence remark. Now Am I incorrect or did I no longer see ninety 3 Til' in this checklist? How is that no longer a precise one hundred? Disappointing after seeing your different question approximately Hiero being underrated. As constantly Del dominates the better of lists, nevertheless you cant extremely agrue that. Edit: @ genuine looking, I gave you a thumbs up. I consider Illmatic remark and dont experience you would be thumbed down on your opinion.

• Martin

I still have my Lynyrd Skynyrd concert tee from 8/27/77 at Angel Stadium in Anaheim. They only played 5 or 6 more shows before the plane crash. I also still have my jersey from Cal Jam II, my tee from the Who's farewell tour, and one from the Bangles last show under their original name-The Bangs.

My favorite may be one from a Buck Owens show at the Hollywood House of Blues. He was so drunk he could hardly speak, but he sang perfectly. When he picked up Don Rich's (his right hand, who died in the 70s) guitar to play a song, he was crying and even less intelligible. I looked around and saw most of the audience was teary eyed too...a special moment I'll always remember.

My T-shirt from The Who's 1989 reunion tour is pretty special but I don't wear it - just a keepsake. I bought an awesome halter top at an Ozzfest one year that says Bad Kitty with a drawing of a seductive-looking red cat. It was so hot out that I went and changed into it after I bought it!

I still have my 501's that I wore to the Slayer/Exodus/Heathen show in San Francisco in '85. Of course, they are size 27-36 and I would have to lose a hundred pounds to fit in them. But I never washed them after the show and the blood that was spilled in the pit is still on them.

\m/

@Liv, remember. Those were shrink-to-fit back then. I'm really a "34 inseam Lol

Mine's from a Grateful Dead show too. :)

Not a tie-dye surprisingly, but a light green shirt with a spiral of dancing bears.

That's out of my surviving clothes, there were others that died or went missing along the way. :(

I went to a Ted Nuget and L.A Guns concert and got some shirts signed:D They were so loud I couldn't here the next day!

Source(s): It was fun!!

I have a thread bare concert tee from a 1987 Replacements show. Shortly after my boyfriend moved in with me, he took it upon himself to put it on one day. I asked him kindly not to do that again. I'd like to hold on to it as long as I can. : )

edit: Wow, Lep. A 36 inseam? You're a tall drink of water!

i only have 3 drawers of dead shirts left, it's hard to say. however, i do like the way nodumgys looks in my csny tour shirt.

I actually have zero pieces of anything from any concerts ive been, but my kid has a pretty cute little steely dan t-shirt ;)