Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Why do Conservatives tend to be Gay?

Favorite Answer

There tends to be more gay men than gay women. Gay men are still "men", despite there attraction, and men tend to be more fiscally conservative than women. I've worked with a lot of gay men over the years and outside of the "gay" issue they have largely been fiscal conservatives.

Ron Paul

2012

• ?

I know many gay people who I feel are more conservative , but they like Obama only because that gay marriage law thing. They tend to ignore everything else he does. They should be conservatives- Obama is helping spread shariah law, and thats what Gays need to worry about!

42

The real question is why do progressives tend to ask stupid questions that have no basis in fact. It does tend to make them look stupid. Then again that comes naturally for them

You are now in the running for most stupid post of the day!! (and that is quite a high bar around here)

I suspect this is a classic case of projection....

I would say self-hating gays tend to be conservative.

• bourke

Just the opposite is true-most are liberals.

Living in California, I lose track of the weather in other parts of the country...

....but clearly, it is a snow day in your district...

• ?

We're happy because we are satisfied with our lives.