Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 9 years ago

I dont really don't understand this..?

I'm kinda popular in my school and all the girls talk to me,even some tell me im really cute! I'm not fat,ugly.. I dress really good brands and have a really good style. But the problem is that a few girls didn't invite me to their birthday partys. I feel really sad beacouse everyone of my friends was there. I havent done anything wrong to them or anything but also they just don't talk to me! I don't know what the problem is.. I'm not fat ugly or stuff like that.. Help please?

It Doesnt Mean Any Thing At All, Iam Sure Your Nice But Sometimes People Won't Like You.

They Don't Have A Reason They Just Don't, I'v Got People That Don't Like Me For No Reason ! You Dont Need Them, Just Think Of All The People That Like You, Iam Sure Your VERY Nice :D xox

I've been in situations a little bit like this - as calmly, casually and nicely as you can, bring up the party in conversation (if they do, that's even better), small talk about it for a little bit and ask if you can come with next time. The most important thing is to remain calm and friendly, no drama.

Source(s): I'm a guy, I imagine it's a little more complex with girls but probably not so much.

well come to the mother earth ........... that's happen when there is good there is evil too the difference of opinion is every were when u like some thing u dislike some thing too ,but some people like it that u don't like .the girls u talking about u think they don't like u maybe they don't like some thing in u .or some thing u did with them and if u don't then its their nature......... just live them own their own..

Not everyone is going to like you, understand that it is not you, it is them.

Just ask how the party went when you see them across the room so they know that you know.

Do not be smug or embarassing, just really want to know.

well they are probably jealous of you and they feel like you are spoiled (and your not) so you need to show them that you are not what they think you are, and if they still dont like you then dont force them to like you or act all weird about it because in life not everyone will like you.