Why doesn't Sea World have Manta Rays?

especially if their building a rollar coaster based off one. & I don't mean the small bat rays.

Favorite Answer

1. They already finished the roller coaster 'Manta' a couple of years ago.

2. They built a new ray aquarium to go along with it, not manta rays, but very nice nonetheless.

3. They currently have their money invested in other new projects at the moment.

4. Do you have any idea how large manta rays get? Or the size of aquarium they would need to house even one of them? SeaWorld probably doesn't have the necessary room, money or inclination to embark on such a project at this time.

The new Manta Roller Coaster will have Manta Rays all around you in the queue line, and believe me there is plenty due to I have been on it at Sea World Orlando and will be at all Sea World parks. And by the way you have go to ride it, it is one of the best Roller Coasters I have ever been on!

Hope this helped mate :)