I DONT KNOW HOW TO DO IT ON TOP?

So when me and my BF ... he likes me on top. Ive tried slow, fast, moving hips back and forward and up and down. But it still doesn't feel good or sexy at all. How do I do it?! PLEASE :( I just wanna be good hahaha

• Jon G
    Favorite Answer

do what feels good to you. Sex is pleasurable to both men and women.

I hate being on top, but when I'am, for my boyfriends sake, I usually go slow.

I've tried going fast and everything, but yeah, I know what you mean, it doesn't feel sexy at all..

Maybe try different positions instead of being on top, positions that both of you are comfortable with, or a position he likes, and you feel 'sexy' :P

when you are on top, raise you body off his a little with you arms and legs. If he wants you on top, but wants is faster then he can participate in the thrusting to by grabbing your shoulders and coming up to met you and back down to the bed. Otherwise if he wants it slow or medium pace then he can just stay on the bed below you and you can go about doing all the movements. Top is harder for a girl either way.

• ?

If you're starting out to be on top, you may start by giving him a mini-hand job first to get him rock hard. Then straddle him with knees about at his waist or hips, and insert his penis in you yourself. Then rock a bit back and forth on it to work it in good and deep. You can rear up occasionally to make it go deeper when needed. You can also try "reverse cow girl", where you're squatting over him, lower yourself on him, facing his feet, holding his legs and kind of bouncing a little. He's entering you doggy-style which may give you a different feeling inside.

My ex-wife also didn't like it 'on top', most women DON'T like it when they try doing it 'on top', so if you find that its not fun then you're completely normal. Just tell your boyfriend that you don't have any fun in that position, that's all. He should understand.

Tell him what position that you DO like and how you wish to have it done, and he will be glad to do anything that makes you hot. :-)

try this..rotate your hips in circular motions like a hula hoop..or a figure 8..and tiny circles to the left or right...reverse cowgirl.sliding yourself up and down motion...i ussualy like it more when his back is against a wall.when hes sitting up..trying doing it slowly..

• Brooke

I don't know man. I can only go slow when I'm am on top. If it doesn't feel good then maybe you aren't ready? who knows.

Sssssshhhhhh.......:)

Do what U feel good at......

How abt the 'Boom Boom' way ~~~ LOL

CHEERS ........ &....

* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pnAHWQkeFQ

Youtube thumbnail

* http://www.youtube.com/embed/CxqsvRvR4bA (23+24 Jan 2012)

* http://www.youtube.com/embed/EHT_d9HrF8Q