Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsCancer · 9 years ago

Do I have a sign of Breast cancer?

I'm afraid from a long time that do I have a sign of breast cancer or something like that? My breasts are not soft they have developed something inside that's hardening it. On places, its very hard and on some places its soft. I can't talk about it to anyone and I have not been to any doctor so far, because I don't know which kind of doctor to visit? My age is 20 years.

Any help would be appreciated.

• lo_mcg

What you describe sounds nothing like breast cancer.

And at 20 your risk of breast cancer is less than half your risk of being struck by lightning. The chances of breast cancer in both breasts are very, very much smaller.

Most probably you are having fibroadenoma breast a benogn condition, however a check up including FNAC[Fine needle aspiration cytology] is very much indicated,get it done earliest possible.Admiral

get some snapin turtles in there, they can sense that cancer beter than any stupid science machine. if it bites your tit then you aint got no cancer, they only are willing to feed on clean people. thats how i check if i got herpes

Source(s): personal experience