Sharp pain when breathing in, right side under ribcage?

Ok, just noticed this like 15-20 min ago…..I’ve got a sharp pain right under my ribcage (like directly to the right of my stomach, under my ribcage) when I breath in ….it’s worse the deeper I breath in, and also worse if I’m sitting up straight. If I breath shallow, and bend over (sort of slouch) it doesn’t hurt as much….

What’s this about? It almost feels as if I need to stretch/crack something….but trying to stretch really hurts. I haven’t done anything where I would have pulled a muscle.

Favorite Answer

Yes - aren't those annoying. They can go on for a few weeks too sometimes. Not sure. If you have a chiropractor, you might investigate whether it's something which needs adjusting in your back.

It's a little cramp in some muscle - that's why it feels like you want to pull it out straight. And why it cramps up, who knows. You can take a LOT of ibuprofen - 3 or 4 tablets at a time especially when you go to bed so that you can breath comfortably when you're asleep.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Ok, just noticed this like 15-20 min ago…..I’ve got a sharp pain right under my ribcage (like directly to the right of my stomach, under my ribcage) when I breath in ….it’s worse the deeper I breath in, and also worse if I’m sitting up straight. If I breath shallow, and bend over (sort of slouch)...

Source(s): sharp pain breathing side ribcage: https://tr.im/TtEtx

Hi...Do you get hurt by anything or people before?I think you crack your Ribcage...You must go check it... Hope you recovery!!! :D And sorry because I'm a kid with broken English hope u understand what I'm talking ;D