should i hide my penis bulge?

my man bulge is very visable when i ware boxer brifes so should i hide it or not oh and is it gay

Update:

im strait and i have a girl friend

5 Answers

Relevance
  • David
    Lv 6
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Hi Bart chester! Why hide it? Be proud of it! Whether you are gay or not depends on your attraction to other guys. If that pleases you then flaunt it and see what happens! Have fun!

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

My concept is that in case you upload the cocaine whilst you're no longer person-friendly, then you certainly penis will in actuality substitute into numb and reason you to final longer, because of the fact you isn't feeling lots of the excitement. whether is you're no longer no longer person-friendly, that's going to proceed to be limp longer because of the fact that's going to alter into numb even because it relatively is limp. I actual have heard thoughts and in extreme college a instructor informed us approximately that. I actual have not had hardship with stamina yet so i've got yet to purpose something like that, whether if I ever settle directly to place extra study into the subject remember i visit return.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

maybe it's your boxer briefs are too tight.

• 9 years ago

no, show that big boy off

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

no, why hide it

Source(s): teenage boy
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.