should i hide my penis bulge?

my man bulge is very visable when i ware boxer brifes so should i hide it or not oh and is it gay

im strait and i have a girl friend

• David
    Favorite Answer

Hi Bart chester! Why hide it? Be proud of it! Whether you are gay or not depends on your attraction to other guys. If that pleases you then flaunt it and see what happens! Have fun!

My concept is that in case you upload the cocaine whilst you're no longer person-friendly, then you certainly penis will in actuality substitute into numb and reason you to final longer, because of the fact you isn't feeling lots of the excitement. whether is you're no longer no longer person-friendly, that's going to proceed to be limp longer because of the fact that's going to alter into numb even because it relatively is limp. I actual have heard thoughts and in extreme college a instructor informed us approximately that. I actual have not had hardship with stamina yet so i've got yet to purpose something like that, whether if I ever settle directly to place extra study into the subject remember i visit return.

maybe it's your boxer briefs are too tight.

no, show that big boy off

no, why hide it

Source(s): teenage boy