Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsOther - Diseases · 9 years ago

I have to pee all the time the last couple days and when I do there is blood in it.?

I have to pee all the time the last couple days and when I do there is blood in it. I have no pain when I use the bathroom or pain anywhere else (back, sides, etc). I am 25 years old and recently started going to the gym everyday. I workout very strenuously and am wondering if this could be the cause or if there is a way to tell? I currently dont have insurance so I am trying to avoid the doctor. Any advice or info would be great. Thank you in advance!

Favorite Answer

Strenuous exercise can cause hematuria (blood in urine) . It may be trauma to the bladder, dehydration or the breakdown of red blood cells that occurs with sustained aerobic exercise. Runners are most often affected, although almost any athlete can develop visible urinary bleeding after an intense workout.

No one here can give you an honest diagnosis. The physical activity especially high impact could cause it.I know football players hit in the kidney area have the same symtoms.This bleeding and frequent urination should tell one thing, SEE A DOCTOR.

• Jp1204

Sounds like a kidney infection to me,go to doctor at once.

Hi

so you want to die do you stop being so stupid and go to either the doctor or the hospital immediately.