Battlefield 3 or Halo reach Xbox 360???

If anyone is up for trolling or wanna play some serious game, add me up. My gamertag is kissmychittar

Favorite Answer

If ya wanna grief peeps, Halo Reach all the way. There's way more over serious losers on it than in BF3. :trollfaic:

Source(s): Experience playing both games.
  • ?

I beleive you will get admission to a small point from the campaign in each and every and so as that they've a small little bit of multiplayer you will get admission to, notwithstanding it is totally limited by the two providing you with a time decrease or by in basic terms letting you get admission to a small volume of weapons and doubtless one or 2 maps tops

Well i love the Graphics for Battlefield 3, its Just Halo is just WAY TO MUCH FUN!!!!! :D only if we could Only COBINE them together.... if you ever wanna Add me my GamerTag is: D3AD J0K3R565...BE WARNED IM RANDOM SOMETIMES!!!! lolz

Trolling is very serious.

It's better to troll on COD Bad Kid!