Why am I sexually attracted to my father?

I am so attracted that I try to catch glimpses of him changing. I get jealous when he is with someone. I constantly fantasize about us being together. I want him so bad.

Favorite Answer

I'm male and I once had feelings about my cousin (female). Sorry, but there's really nothing you can do about it.

Answer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201201...

Do not sit on his lap and tell him what you want. And seek some help if you can not STOP IT!

I do hope that your moral compass as not broken if it has borrow someones else's, until your able to refrain from such horrible thoughts because this is simply not healthy .... Not at all, and jealous about someone being with your dad again STOP IT! and stop looking at him in that way while he changes...... "catching a peek a boo" STOP looking think of dead cats or anything that turns you off.

Get a boyfriend and you will stop fantasizing so much. Good Luck

Some people just lack the natural sexual aversion towards one's own family. It's not your fault, but you should try to control it better.

Thats weird.

I have been fantasizing about you and your father getting it on as well!

OMG! you cant be serious! have you ever thought of some counseling ...honey!!!!!!!

this is just a fantasy, dont ever tell him

thats what happens to straight guys when they pretend their not gay.