Why am I sexually attracted to my father?

I am so attracted that I try to catch glimpses of him changing. I get jealous when he is with someone. I constantly fantasize about us being together. I want him so bad.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm male and I once had feelings about my cousin (female). Sorry, but there's really nothing you can do about it.

Answer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201201...

• 9 years ago

Do not sit on his lap and tell him what you want. And seek some help if you can not STOP IT!

I do hope that your moral compass as not broken if it has borrow someones else's, until your able to refrain from such horrible thoughts because this is simply not healthy .... Not at all, and jealous about someone being with your dad again STOP IT! and stop looking at him in that way while he changes...... "catching a peek a boo" STOP looking think of dead cats or anything that turns you off.

• 9 years ago

Get a boyfriend and you will stop fantasizing so much. Good Luck

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Some people just lack the natural sexual aversion towards one's own family. It's not your fault, but you should try to control it better.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Thats weird.

I have been fantasizing about you and your father getting it on as well!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

OMG! you cant be serious! have you ever thought of some counseling ...honey!!!!!!!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

this is just a fantasy, dont ever tell him

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

thats what happens to straight guys when they pretend their not gay.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.