How to tell her I like her?

Alright, I am so confused about what to do it's getting unbearable. So here's the story, I went on a youth group trip to DC and I sorta hit it off with this girl. You guys said she probably likes me so I tried calling her the day after we got back, but she didn't pick up. She then texted me she was watching a movie so I said I didn't want to interrupt and it stopped there. I then called her the next day and again she didn't pick up. She texted she was watching another movie, but this time she could text. I said I'd rather call, but she then said she'd rather text. So we texted casually for a bit, but it then ended, and now here I am the next day still wanting to ask her out, but I still have no idea how. I want to ask her on the phone (texting is lame), but I get the feeling she will keep wanting to text rather than talk. I don't really see her in real life, since we go to different schools, so calling is my only option. I really like her and I really don't want to keep having these boring text conversations because that will equal friend-zoned and I don't really feel like wasting my time. I'm debating whether to just leave her a voice-mail (since she probably won't pick up again) explaining that I really like her and asking if she likes me back. I know that's pretty lame, but at this point I don't know what else to do. Any advice would be great, and I'd really appreciate it. Thanks guys, I love you!! :)

A few other things:

I'm in college and she's in high school (and no I'm not a pedo, she's less that 2 years younger than me, not a big deal.)

I checked her FB and the second day I called her, a few minutes after I first called and texted her, she posted "Ba Ba Ba Baby you've ain't seen nothing yet..." on her FB wall. Wtf does that mean? Probably unrelated, but the timing is quite coincidental.

Favorite Answer

Don't listen to any of these people. Don't call her or text her for at least a few days. Once a few days passes with no contact, send her a casual text message. This is the new generation and most people her age tend to just text message (you can hold a Convo with a buch of people instead of just one).

After a day or two of texting, ask her when you can take her out. Don't ask, "can we go out on a date." Instead ask, "when can I take you out for a dinner and a movie."

After a couple dates based on how things are going if yoü still like her, you can tell her that. But there's no NEED to put yourself out there like that so soon and youd be placing the ball in her court.

What you want is her. You're not gonna get her if you seem desperate. Be casual, be cool, and don't annoy her. Just have fun. She's young and you're in college that's a plus already.

Good luck- let me know if this helped!!

Source(s): I've never been rejected!

1st off, I have to agree with you. I hate texting, unless it's the only option, and a means of communicating if you can't talk on the phone. I would wait a few days, then call her again, and if she doesn't pick up, and texts you AGAIN saying she'd rather text, then just tell her in the voicemail that you'd rather talk to her over the phone, because you'd like to talk to her. Just tell her you don't really like texting that much, because you like hearing the persons voice. If she doesn't respond to that, then I wouldn't bother calling or texting again. Texting is a very bad way of communicating with people, and you can't get to know anyone that way really. Good luck.

Hmm yeah asking someone out in a text is pretty lame..

Find a reasonalbe excuse so you two can see eachother in person and then ask her..

If that doesn't work you might have to leave her a voicemail.

She's just shy to tlk to you over the phone.

Good Luck!

Bleugh, I now officially hate texting after my own problems, but personally I find talking on the phone unbelievably awkward, I wouldn't even like it if it was with the guy I like. Text her asking if she wants to meet up, go to the cinema or eat out or something. If she doesn't reply or says no, she probably not interested :)

Don't call right away. Text and ask if she's busy. Wait for a reply and after a couple ice breakers, say something like "there's something I need to ask you. It's important. Can I call you?" if yes, go for it. If no, don't beg, just say "well I guess I can't ask you out then..." and see how she responds.

But of course, be sure she is single and looking for love ;)

Best of luck, man :)

Tell her this in the voicemail ...

It might not be the right time

I might not be the right one

But there's something about us I want to say

Cause there's something between us anyway

I might not be the right one

It might not be the right time

But there's something about us I've got to do

Some kind of secret I will share with you

I need you more than anything in my life

I want you more than anything in my life

I'll miss you more than anyone in my life

I love you more than anyone in my life

-" Daft Punk

Something about us."

If she does not budge with that and still insist on texting and most of the time refusing a simple face to face chat with you .. then buddy rather let it go ..and dont fall for .. there are too many fish in the sea to be anchored by one that does not want you.. the ocean is BIG.

then play this song to keep you going..

BEASTIE BOYS

"Girls"

Girls, all I really want is girls

And in the morning it's girls

Cause in the evening it's girls

I like the way that they walk

And it's chill to hear them talk

And I can always make them smile

From White Castle to the Nile

Back in the day

There was this girl around the way

She liked by home-piece M.C.A.

He said he would not give her play

I asked him, "Please?" he said, "You may."

Her pants were tight and that's ok

If she would dance I would D.J.

We took a walk down to the bay

I hope she'll say, "Hey me and you should hit the hay!"

I asked her out she said, "No way!"

I should have probably guessed their gay

So I broke North with no delay

I heard she moved real far away

That was two years ago this May

I seen her just the other day

Jockin' Mike D. to my dismay

Girls - to do the dishes

Girls - to clean up my room

Girls - to do the laundry

Girls - and in the bathroom

Girls, that's all I really want is girls

Two at a time I want girls

With new wave hairdos I want girls

I ought to whip out my girls, girls, girls, girls, girls

Source(s): Girls

Maybe she's just not a phone person but text her and ask her if she's busy or watching a movie because you wanna talk to her about something important.... if she says no that she doesnt wanna talk on thhe phone or something then you should just let it go and move on

You seem really sweet. And baby if she doesn't want u someone else will. She probably enjoys texting some people find it easier to communication that way. Just keep trying to talk to her.

I hate texting haha :D

Try calling her again, but so not bug her. Email her or even better talk to her in PERSON!

I don' know, maybe she is scared a little or doesn't want to start off so fast :)

often times sure often times NO. being pregnant indicators are the comparable as indicators of a era coming so often times this is totally problematical to tell. the very ultimate thank you to be conscious of is to attend till ultimately a era is previous due and do a hometest. i grew to become into 7 weeks till now i found out with my daughter I on no account felt ill pregnant sore boobs ANY indicators of being pregnant yet, a + attempt. With this being pregnant till now my era grew to become into due i felt warm, irriated, crampy, sore boobs, each and every thing smelled undesirable. All being pregnant are differnt despite if a women persons is having no indicators and a era is previous due it fairly is ultimate to purpose.