Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 9 years ago

Man drove up and took pictures of house?

This has happened twice now. I was at home working and two men drove up and started taking pictures of my house. I walked out, asking them what they were doing, and they told me, "We're from the bank and just taking pictures to show that you still live here."

...This kind of has me a bit freaked out. Can someone explain to me what exactly is going on?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago

This happened to me too. I was behind on my house payments and ppl started coming out to take pictures of it. They said it was just the verify that someone lived at the address. But it still got under my skin. I called the mortgage company, found out I was farther behind than I thought. I canceled my wedding plans and caught the payment up as much as possible. Good luck.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

- call the city council too see if there 's any work orders or demolition or anything .

- also maybe for a TV show or something archie bunker 's house people - big 70s tv series - got paid $ 50 .00 ONCE for a picture of THEIRS . :) 0_0 !

• 9 years ago

Did you write down the license number call police

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Sorry sounds strange , u should report them to the police, u should have asked to see their id, u should have contacted the bank aswell, sounds suspicious to me

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Call 'the bank' and ask them. If they don't know anything about that (or you don't even know which bank they were talking about), call the police and tell them.

• JOHN G
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

If they come again take pictures of them..

• 9 years ago

they are lying.

i would call the poilce right now and if they come back be sure to get their plate number.

odds are they are criminals who are casing your property.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.