Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceOther - Business & Finance · 9 years ago

Where can i find a good online wholesaler or liquidator.?

I want to start my own online business and hopefully get big, but i cant find reliable sources where i can buy products to beat the competition. I've checked out Doba, Liquidation.com, and some chinese companies, but they all had bad reviews. I don't know what to do and I need help.

Favorite Answer

Problem when starting a new online business is that you won't have enough purchase order for you to deal with a supplier directly. That's why there are these wholesaler/dropshipping company. You will make less per sales because you are one level below

unless you generate enough traffic to you store that you can import product directly and ship them yourself, dropshipping is still the best options. Beside doba, there are also worldwide brand and salehoo.

sometime those bad review is just BS. They are made by people who FAILED! They just blame the wholesaler but the real problem is themselves

I even have chanced in this wonderful on line shop and have been given one there. not relatively stunning on their transport velocity although does shop you around seventy 4% and vast to get this. the common is properly stronger and before not spot a flaws.