where to watch tv shows now that megavideo is shutdown?

i used to watch old shows like frasier,that 70s show etc on project free tv.

now that the fckin govt has decided to shut megavideo down,other hostin websites are down aswell.

do u know any websites that are still working?

please dont suggest hulu,i just cant stand those ads.

Favorite Answer

YouTube will nearly always have someone successfully put the things you're after up without them getting pulled. If not, try downloading them with BitComet or some other torrent site. ThePirateBay, though probably illegal is good for this kind of stuff.

Reading a good reserve offers a richer experience and can leave you with recollections that can last years

• lane

Reading the booklet instead of enjoying the movie is the best way to see what the author meant. Reading uses your creativity, hones your reading skills, and can transform your vocabulary.

I say you will have to download misplaced. I've had this challenge as good, but I must hotel to downloading it. It takes longer, however the first-class is quite excellent. I used to be observing misplaced last night time, at a fairly good website online that had no interruptions or some thing. But when I went onto it this morning, the site used to be just some advertisements and no videos! So i'm not certain what that intended. Good good fortune!

mopvideo.com is trying to find sites that have the videos for free. they have a lot of shows on there right now. great site