Shoud i worrry or not?

Well i will try and keep this short, just wanted to know what everyone else thought?

I've been with my partner for 13 years and have two children. He was only 17 when i met him so a little immature (would go places and not say he was with female friends etc.) We had our up and down but stayed together.

About four years ago he had to go away for a few days to work which i was fine. While he was away i was trying to buy something on the net but had to go through his e.mail to do so and as i was there a name cought my eye. so of course i opened on to find that he a been talking to someone on a car site that he was on (he was on a lot of them) and it went from general chit chat to what under wear she was wearing amongst other things, even told her what hotel he was staying at!

Well after a lot of shouting we stayed together and made things work.

That is until a few days ago when he decided to sell his car. The person he sold it to he had never met before. He had to travel a long way to sell it, but things went well and the deal was done. All was fine until the other night when his phone buzzed and my son brought it over to me saying daddy phone. I took it off him and went to put it down but the name of the person he had sold the car to popped up. Well of course i opened it and seen there was several messages back and forth to each other, nothing bad the first one he had sent twice the day after he got back to say he was home ok. Other were about how she loved the car even give it a nic name. I'm just wondering dose anyone else think it strange to message a total strange to say he was home ok? He also said sorry he didn't message when he got back because he phoned had died (which it hadn't dont think he want to message in front of me)

Should i be worried or even ask him or is it just friendly chat?

Forgot to say this was done on sunday.

You might want to decide to ask him. Before you do it, make yourself calm and think to be civil and open about it. Be prepared for either way he answers. If the answer is not what you were expecting, meaning, he did something wrong, assess the situation and determine if it is worthy of staying in it. But before you make a decision, ask the guy why or what made him cheat on you. Tell him that this is the most critical time to be honest. If it's because the guy has a weak personality, and he confess, he is sorry for what he did, and there's still love, he might need your help. That is if you still want to be with him. The relationship might come out stronger and more solid after you go through this process, and it might work to your advantage. But both of you will have to be willing to work on the fissures and weaknesses that were not addressed before the relationship consolidated. It's going to take hard labor on both of you, work that should have been done earlier in the relationship to avoid this very kind of situations. But if it turns out that the guy is looking for something that you can't provide, or he can't see in you now or ever, then it's time for you to consider greener pastures. In any case, you will need to seek professional help, even if it comes from your local minister or support group. you can not go through all of this alone.

I wish you luck.

It sounds to me like he been cheating for years. And never stopped because you are too naive to see it and figure it out. Talking like that to someone is not normal unless he knows them well.

My suggestion is ask someone to track him down and track his whereabouts during certain times and what he does. You will never know for sure until you find some proof. More often than not cheating suspicions about partners usually turn out to be true.

It could be just friendly chat but I would think they stopped doing this friendly chat eventually. Since they had never met, they don't really know each other much. If they keep up this chatting, you should be suspicious. Make sure that they don't do it much longer.

Personally it sounds like he's bonding a bit before he sells the car but it's only the second time in 13years so probably a friendly chat!

Well how certain are you that it was far away? Do you know for a fact or are you just going on what he told you?

Maybe it was close and this is him being sneaky.

Ofcorse not.u should try these positions with ur boy friend

Source(s): Porngirls.weebly.com

You were right to worry sounds like he us cheating on you!

no idea. its hard to be sure because he has been sketchy before

most likely friendly chat!

You shoul ask him.