Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

to all the ladies in the place with style and grace?

what would you think of a guy that is known for cheating with his girlfriends?

would you give him a chance? what if he said he'll change for you?

• Brooke
    Favorite Answer

Nope. If you f*ck up and realize yu don't want to have tat fun anymore thn everything won't just be fine and dandy. You have to pay the price, which is real women not wanting to date you. However, it is easy to get those sluts.

Source(s): Once a cheater, always a cheater.

While it's true people deserve a second chance for the most part most women wouldn't want to take that chance with their relationships. I know I wouldn't take that chance, there are few things that are worse to me than a cheat and a lier. I wouldn't even be attracted to them haha.

• .

I agree with Brooke and the other Brooke lol once a cheater always a cheater

Allow me to lace these lyrical dushes in your pushes :P I do some Queen Latifa and MC Lyte are a few of my favorites but I dont quite listen that a lot due to the fact that half of them are both 0.33 cost, too mainstream, or rap concerning the nastiest **** ever lol Choppin Os -Biggie Smalls

Leopards never change their spots? It could be worth a shot but the trust wouldn't be there.

• Brooke

Once a cheater always a cheater.

NO ............think from a girls side she will always think ur cheating .n i loved the way u wrote the question :)

No, but everyone deserves second chances i think...:s....lol, i don't know an answer myself...