Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

How do you feel/What do you think when someone thinner than you tells you they think they're fat?

Or how would you?

BQ: How do you feel/think when a person who IS overweight tells you they think their fat? (Or even someone who is just thicker than you.)

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

To both your questions my answer would be it is annoying. It just makes situations awkward and makes the girl look stupid and incredibly self-concious. What the hell are you supposed to say to someone that says they are fat and they really are overweight?! Just don't bring it up is what I say!

• 9 years ago

i wish i could say i think i'm fat...oh well....

when someone bigger than me says they think they don't look good cause of their weight, i always tell them they look just fine and i also tell them try finding a size 1 in jeans cause That will make you depressed.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I feel like shooting myself in the head.

BQ: I say love yourself for who you are because not like they have to sleep with you at night and i tell them this quote 'Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.'

• 9 years ago

I think they may be a little disillusioned if they are skinny,

If they are fat or bigger I feel they may be self conscious about it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

if thin girls are complaining that they're fat i tell them to shut the **** up.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.