Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

How do you feel/What do you think when someone thinner than you tells you they think they're fat?

Or how would you?

BQ: How do you feel/think when a person who IS overweight tells you they think their fat? (Or even someone who is just thicker than you.)

Favorite Answer

To both your questions my answer would be it is annoying. It just makes situations awkward and makes the girl look stupid and incredibly self-concious. What the hell are you supposed to say to someone that says they are fat and they really are overweight?! Just don't bring it up is what I say!

i wish i could say i think i'm fat...oh well....

when someone bigger than me says they think they don't look good cause of their weight, i always tell them they look just fine and i also tell them try finding a size 1 in jeans cause That will make you depressed.

I feel like shooting myself in the head.

BQ: I say love yourself for who you are because not like they have to sleep with you at night and i tell them this quote 'Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.'

I think they may be a little disillusioned if they are skinny,

If they are fat or bigger I feel they may be self conscious about it.

if thin girls are complaining that they're fat i tell them to shut the **** up.